Saturday, September 1, 2007

Holy Smokers!!! This will be my third post today!!! (Does that mean I've spent too much time at my puter today? LOL!) Not really, because Emma, Grandma and I, went and did some school shoppn' and went out for dinner. So, I haven't just sat at this puter allllllllll day... LOL! (Gotta justify my 3rd post, ya know!)
Anyhow, I'm poppn' on in to post a new LO. It's obviously, pics of my Emma doing a back bend. (And yep, watching her made me nervous...) But, I tried hard to recall myself at the age of 8; I did the same things as her. She is always doing cartwheels(in the house!), back bends, and attempting that "splits" thing. I used the new Shabby Fall Garden kit by Gina Marie Huff and Gina Miller; the kit I picked up and posted about this morning. I just had to bust into it right away!

Well, I'm off to fold a load of laundry! Gotta keep on top of that darn laundry! Tah! Tah!

Credits:
Background Paper: Lucious Solids by Bren Boone
Elements: Shabby Fall Garden by Gina Miller & Gina Marie Huff
Flourishes: Flourishes by Jen Wilson
Frames: Frames-Basic by Amy Teets
Word: Dingy Words-Play by Jackie Eckles
Fonts: Rage Italic and Tom's New Roman

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails