Thursday, September 13, 2007

Well, here it Thursday already... Where has this week gone? I have been bustn' butt at work and home, trying to stay on top of things. Why can't there be two of me? LOL!

Well, I finished up another LO yesterday using The Pixel Gypsy's new Autumn Moments. This kit is full of rich Fall colors and with a whole lot of uniqueness!! I am so in love with kit!!! I started this LO on my lunch hour at work yesterday, sent it on home, and finished it up last night. It's funny how this LO looked the first time around and then how it ended up in it's final form... Two completely different LOs. I think the reason for that is, I had two different ideas in my head, tried the first and then the second; I way preferred the second LO for this pic. One of the great things about digi scrappn'. :)

So, here it is. This is a pic of Emma at the park last Sunday, when we spent 3 hours picnicing, playing and relaxing. I really like how the LO turned out... very simplistic.

Credits: Autumn Moments-Solid Papers & Elements
Fonts: Adorable

Well, I guess I best get headn' into work now. Later... Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails