Sunday, October 7, 2007


Good Sunday morning to you! So what does everyone have planned for today? I hope it is something enjoyable. The weather is calling for a beautiful Indian Summer day here in southern Wisconsin. Perfect weather for for an outdoor adventure. I am taking my Emma and her best friend to the local Fall Festival, pumpkin patch and corn maze. We are all looking so forward to! And of course I'm taking my camera!!!

I'm sharing a lo I created yesterday. It's a conglomerate of a whole bunch of designers work. I so luv how it turned out. It's a pic of my Emma, walking in the park. It was a beautiful day, so all my pics turned out beautiful too. (I luv it when that happens! :))

Credits can be found here, over at DST.

Well, I am off to get my ironing started, so that I can play later!!! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails