Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oh my... it's been too darn long since my last post!!! Although, I have just been enjoying some time doing other things. Time with the family and just plain relaxing. (I hoping to find some mojo though, and flip out a few LOs.)

I do want to mention a fun and inspirational challenge going on over at Pixel Gypsy Designs. The challenge is to create a monochromatic LO. When this challenge was posted for the CTers to create for, I wasn't all that excited about it. But, I found out that it was so much fun, and the outcome was wayyyyy too cool! So, I will most definately be creating another monochrome real soon!!! Here is mine:

So, head on over and give it a try! There will be loads of inspiration and a prize!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails