Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Okay, the last 24 hours have been a complete flop! All was going well yesterday morning; got up on time, Emma & I got ready for work & school, and I made it it work on time. Pretty good start to my day... But, then right after lunch, came the dreaded phone call from Emma's school... Yep! She is sick with a fever!! After I picked her up, I got her in to see Dr. Deb and her strep throat culter came up negative (a good thing, right?). Well, I have Emma pegged, in two days I bet that culter comes up positive. So, I'm home with her again today, she is still running a fever, no appetite(very unlike my lil' eating machine), aches & a headache. I feel so bad for her... (If I could, I would be sick, so that she wasn't.) Although, I do have a darn headache too!

Oh, and on top of my Emma being sick, we have to cats that I had to sulfer dip last night. (Our new lil' kitten brought ring worm into the house. (Not good!!!) So, it has been a very stressful time her in the Weber household...(No wonder I have headache!)

A good thing has come out of all this... Emma was so tired last night, she fell asleep at 7:30 p.m., which is early for her. So, after all was cleaned up and organized around the house, I had some time to do a lil' digi scrapn' and also this morning. I completed a LO for my CT spot over at my Pixel Gypsy Designs. See... I used her latest kit, Petit Bebe. I was so please at how this turned out; the kit was so perfect for this pic.

And then this morning in between caring for my sick Emma & laundry, I completed this sweet thing, which I created for the challenge going on over at Vera Lim's Blog.


Oh, and this one, just for the heck of it and because I like this pic of Emma. It was fun playing with the blending of the pic.

Credits for both LOs can be found in my gallery over at DST.

Otherwise, I don't know much... Just lookn' forward to a normal day tomorrow. Emma will be going to Grandma's for the day and I will be off to work. I really don't like it, when my schedule gets all screwed up... Although, it makes me feel good to be home and caring for my sick Emma.

Tah! Tah! Til later...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails