Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good morning! It's lazy day Sunday; My favorite day of the week! I hope it is a lazy day Sunday, anyhow... I did my cleaning yesterday morning while Emma & Jenna hogged the puters, so I'm hoping to get some puter time today. I did get quite a bit down around here though. I did 5 loads of laundry, swept the floors, and vacuumed through the entire house. After that, I took Emma and Jenna roller skating. They had a great time together and I took lots of picks.
I'm hoping to scrap these today.

I was up before the birds this morning... 4:00 a.m.! :0 Darn Carmel, jumped up on our dresser and starting tipping things over. (He does this when he wants me up... It's his way of saying, I'm hungry!) So, I did some digi shoppn' over at Designer Digitals. I couldn't pass up the .25 cents items, and of course, I found a few more items I just had to have! Here are a few of the items I picked up. (The first two items are the .25 cent items.)




And while blogging I found these, which I have added to my wish list.
Aren't they just gorgeous?!!! I so luv Vera Lim's designs!





And have you seen this awesome kit by Laura Skati? It's only $1.00 over at FPD!
I picked that up the other day.

So, now I have plenty of goodies to play with today! (I wonder if Emma & Jenna realize, that my puter is off limits to them today?! :)) I wanna scrap! So, I best get off to my ironing, so I can...
Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails