Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm back, I wanted to share a new LO with you also. I finished this one up last; It's for my CT spot over at PGD. It's a LO of about our new family member named Peanut. I've also shared the products I used from PGD. Head on over to Sherrie's store,
because there are loads of eccentric designs to choose from!!!
Complete credits for my LO can be found over at DST.





Oh, and one more thing... My daughter Emma & neice Jenna have
started creating fun & accentric hand-made bags, in 3 differents sizes (small, medium & large). They are selling these versitile bags at the following prices;
cell phone case for $1.00, small purse for $2.00, medium purse for $3.00,
large purse for $4.00, and a book bag is $5.00.
I'm even sharing a few pics reflecting what they can be used for; Webkinz bags & even hats!
So, if you are interested in helping them get their new business off the ground,
leave me a comment here on my blog.
Oh, and here is a lil' something to make you smile... Some tool-time going on here!!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails