Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wow! It's been almost a entire week since I last posted! (That is so totally not like me...) But, I suppose, that may give you a good idea on how busy I've been. And unfortunately, I've been way busy with things, other then digi scrapn'! I got one stinkn' LO completed this week, that's it! This is one, I completed for Vera Lim's Challenge, which is going on over on her blog. The challenge was to use her word art. This was not hard for me, especially since I have almost ever set in her store! :) The pic is of my daughter Emma and her cousin Jenna, whom are like sisters actually... (Their relationship/friendship and closeness, remind me of the relationship
my sister Marcie and I had ~ I miss her so much! It's been almost two years, since I said good-bye to her, and my heart still aches every day...)

Full credits can be found over at my DST gallery.

And I also wanted to share with you, what I found in my mail box yesterday!!! A GIFT!!! And a very special gift, from a very special friend, Sherrie Piegdon. I am on her CT, and luvn' every minute of it! And I can't believe I actually have a T-shirt I can wear and show-off!!!
Thank you so much Sherrie!!!!

Well, since I have some piece and quite in the house tonight(Grandma has Emma), I must get back to some projects, I've been workn on. A 5x7 pic for a dear friend and co-worker of mine, our family calendar, and my X-mas cards. Yep! These are a few of the things that have been keepn' me busy... :)

Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails