Sunday, November 25, 2007

Good Sunday morning! I am up with the birds again today... 4:00 a.m.!!! :0 I have a number of things on my list of things to day, so I figured I best get up early. Here is what's on my list of things to do:

1. Iron (but, I don't have a ton to do... SWEET! :))

2. Deccorate Christmas Tree with my Emma.

3. Emma & I need to deliver the Girl Scout Nut & Candy orders today.(Just a few, so shouldn't take too long.)

4. Work on family calendar. (Gotta get this done... Christmas is a comn'!)

5. Oh, and I would like to create a LO for my CT spot over at Pixel Gypsy Designs.

I'm wondern' if I will get it all done... I suppose if I stepped away from my puter, I may... Hah?

I was suppose to go traditional scrap with my Mom today, but I just don't think that will happen. I have too many other things to get done. :( This bumbs me out, but work before play is my motto, so....

Before headn' of to snuggle with Emma last night, I squeezed in a LO. See.... I used Gina Miller's new holiday kit... I was itchn' to use it, so....
And here is my LO. Complete credits can be found over at DST in my gallery.
Well, off I go to iron. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that kit!! It's the perfect colors and it was priced nicely ;) Great layout!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails