Sunday, December 2, 2007

OMG! It seems like forever since I have posted on my blog...
So, I'm stoppn' on in to tell you a lil' about my world...


We got nailed with a pretty good snow & ice storm over the weekend, thus we had no choice but to hunker on down in the house. (And I luved it!) I got a few things completed that have been on my list of things to do. I finished up our family calendar and started printing the pages. I spruced up a pic for the family calendar and touched up a Weber Family pic & uploaded them both to Shutterfly. I finally got my sewing machine out & got Emma's GS badges on her vest... and a few other things... AND I scrapped using some of the Pixel Gypies new designs.
You've gotta see these new beautiful and festive holiday kits of hers!(Pick them up at PGD!!)


"Holiday Charm"




"Holidays of Old"


And here are two LOs using these awesome kits:

Full credits at DST.

Oh, and I just have to share this pic with you! We have two sweet, adorable, lil' kittens in the house, and we have just been lovn' it.... until... we put up the Christmas tree!!! These lils shits have completely trashed our tree!!! The bulbs are almost entirely cleared off the tree, the branches are droopping, and the tinsil is a shambles!!! So, we decided just to let the tree as is until Christmas Eve and then pretty it all up again for Santa. (They'll grow out of it and next year my tree should be safe...) Anyhow, I snapped a few pics of our Peanut in the tree last night. Isn't he just a cutie? (Even though he was being a stinker at the time!)



Okay, this is turning into a story, so I'm out of here!
Besides, I feel the need to bomb around the net!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails