Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Well, you can certainly tell it's the holiday season... time is short and we are all running around in a frenzy!!! LOL! So, that's my excuse for not blogging in over a week!!! ;) Damn! I've been wayyyy too busy!!!

Anyhow, I have something I must tell you about... (I had to take a moment to show it off!) It's the eccentric work of the Pixel Gypsy!!! Yep! She is at it again! And I so luv this, it is just too darn cute!!! It is seriously the easiest and quickiest gift to put together; it took me an hour, the other day, to put one together & print it! Seriously!!! So, if you wanna give it a try, head on over to Pixel Gypsy Designs.


(This CD case calendar makes a fun and easy project perfect for gift giving! Formatted for use with any slimline CD jewel case, this set includes 12 month calendar page templates and a cover template in quick page (.png) format. Simply slide your photos behind the pages, print, slip into the case and give! Terrific for last minute gifts! Instructions included.)
Tah! Tah! And stay warm! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails