Saturday, December 22, 2007

Two more days until Christmas!!! Wooo! Whooo! I am so lookn' forward to family time and some relaxation. And relaxing is exactly what I'v'e been doing all morning... :) I've just jumping all over digi world; checking out galleries & leaving luv(I so need the inspiration right now!), joining in on the forum fun over at DST, and doing some sale shoppn'! Here are two good ones you won't want to miss!

Laura Skathi has the following 3 kits priced at $1.00!!! Yep! $1.00 each! I couldn't decide which one I wanted most, so I bought all 3! But, heck... at that price, why not!!!



Head on over to Laura's Shop at Funky Playground Designs for these lovelys!

And then I jumped on over to the LilyPad to pick of a few items of Amy Martin's... she has a butt load of items priced at under $1.00. These are the ones I just had to have!






And these can be found over at Amy Martin's Shop at the Lily Pad.

Otherwise, it's been pretty low-key around this household today. We sleft in... I did anyhow. (Emma was up at 4:00 a.m. and never fell back to sleep! :0) I'm sure she is just all excited for Christmas. Karissa, my neice arrived at 10:00 a.m. to hang with Emma and spend the night. They have already been out on the sledding hill behind our house, topped it off with some hot cocoa & cookies, and now there up in the scrap room working on some holiday creations. (Busy girls...)

The dh, is sitting in front of the big screen with his laptop on his lap. (A daily routine thing...:)) And the kitties are all nestled up together in a big pile! See...

Now, I'm off to organize a few new sets of pics I took and then it's scrap time!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails