Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lovely Sunday to you all!

Well, here it is.... Sunday... The weekend is almost over already! :( Friday night we just hung out at home, I did some laundry, and that's about it. We called it an early night.
It was a pretty relaxing evening.

On Saturday, Emma and I went with Grandma, Aunt Wanda, and cousin Karissa, down to Janesville for the afternoon. A Hobby Lobby had just opened there and we just had to check it out. There was alot of great finds and buys. Then we went out for lunch at Olde Country Buffet, which is one of Emma's favorite spots to eat. We also made a stop at a Hallamark store, to pick of a couple of new Webkinz. Emma found that new lil' chick and frog. Boy was she excited. She just wanted to get home and log them in! After that, we just had to stop in the local scrapbook store. It's a great store and we hadn't been there in awhile, so... Anyhow, between Hobby Lobby and the SB store, we all found tons of new stuff to scrap with!!!
I guess another scrap day will be coming up soon!
I have a few new LOs to share...

This one is for a challenge the will be going at over at the Pixel Gypsy's Blog this week. Yep! You heard me, the challenges are back! So head over there this week and get involved!
It's loads of fun, and it will definately get that mojo goin'! It always does the trick for me! :)
And always, there are GCs involved! :)

And this funky lil' number, was completed for the challenge just finishing up
over at Vera Lim's blog. Which reminds me, I best go link my LO up
to the challenge post over on her blog. :0

And then there is this one, which I created using a kit called "Surf's Up" by Milla. When I say this kit, I just had to have it! It is so perfect for our PV, Mexico trip pics.

Welll, I'm out of here for now! Tah! Tah! And enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails