Sunday, January 20, 2008

Good Morning! Hope your Sunday has started gracefully, like mine.
Got up before the birds, I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and my puter! Life is good! :)
No more flu in this household!!! Wooo! Whooo!
Not up to a whole lot today... Grandma & I are taking Emma and Karissa
(each of them is bringing a friend also), to Build A Bear Workshop.
Emma has a GC that is burning a hole in her pocket, so...
And maybe watch the Packers win their game today, and that's about it for me today.
Here are two of my most recent LOs. Both of them are using the fantastic Vera Lim's Designs!
I luv her designing style; it just works for me. You can find Vera's products here and here.
(Full credits for both LOs can be found in my gallery over at DST.)



Well, I off for now! Tah! Tah! Have a grand Sunday!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails