Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!! (Turned the big 41 today.) And for my Birthday I took the day off of work and spent it with two of my most favorite people; my daughter Emma and my Mom! Emma is still getting over the flu, so I kept her home from school today. Her appetite is still not what it should be, so... Otherwise, I spent my morning downloading Birthday gifts that I received from a whole bunch of digi designers... they were all wayyyy too generous!
(But, it sure was fun shoppn'!) :)

Then this afternoon, Emma and I went out to my Mom's and traditional scrapped! Emma tried to scrap, but just wasn't feeling well enough to be creative. My Mom and I, each got five pages done! It was so relaxing; a perfect way to spend by Birthday.
(Doing one of things I luv most; scrappn'!)
And look at what I got from the dear hubby for my Birthday! A Canon Power Shot S5IS, 8.0 Mega Pixel!!! Wooo! Whooo! And I of course, had some fun playing with it today! It is SWEET!!! He spoils me so much!

I also did a LO for the Crazy Heart Challenge going on over at Little Dreamer Designs Blog. I saw Audrey's LO and just had to lift it(with her authorization, of course.)
This is her LO and mine is directly below it.



Complete credits for my LO can be found in my gallery over at DST.

Well, I found a few cool freebies today, that I just had to direct you to. Beautiful hah?!!! Head on over to Kaciia's blog for this beauty! Aren't they so truly unique?!



And look at these, aren't they just the sweetest?!!! Head on over to Lazy Kitty's Blog.
And don't forget to say thank you to these gals!



Well, I'm off to watch a lil' t.v. and eat some ice cream! Tah! Tah!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails