Friday, February 22, 2008

Good morning! :) I have a lil' extra time this morning before headn' out to start my Friday. I have a doctor appoitment first, then I will head to work. So, I thought I would pop in a share a few things.

How about this beautiful set of ribbons! Aren't they awesome?!!! And they are a gift to all of us digi scrappers, from Scraphead! They always offer up such nice freebies. While you are over there, check out there shop! Cuz, if their freebies are good, you know the rest of their designs are too! Right?!!!

I also wanna share my latest LO. This one is for the next LO challenge coming soon to the Pixel Gypsy Blog. (So you are getting a sneak peak of what's to come for next week's challenge, but no hints from this girl! ;) Sorry...)
And as usually all my credits can be found in my gallery at DST.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails