Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Product!!

Good Thursday morning!
I hope your week is going well! Mine started out a bit rough, but is getting back on track... :)
I wanted to share my two latest LO, both of which are using an abundance of the Pixel Gypsy's fantastic new products! She has just been designing like crazy lately and really keeping her Creative Team busy. (Of course, I'm lovn' that!) :)
Full credits can be found in my gallery over at Pixel Gypsy Designs!
Speakn' of new products!!! Look what just hit the shelves yesterday!!!
Look at this new beauty to the Flannel Jammies Collection!!!
I am so in luv with it; Pink is my favorite color!!!

And check out the Uncovered below! Very unique hey? Can't wait to play with those!!!
And look at these!!! How awesome hey? So detailed and realistic!!!
There are a huge, 15 different colors in this set!!!
So, what are you waiting for?!!! Head on over to Pixel Gypsy Designs and do a little shoppn' this morning! She really has so many unique designs and fantastic prices!!!
You won't be disappointed! :)
Well, that's it for now! Tah! Tah! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails