Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Stuff!!!

Good morning to everyone! Happy Spring and Happy Easter to you all! I thought I would pop in and share and a couple of my latest LOs. And such... For full credits on my LOs,
you can visit my gallery over at Pixel Gypsy Designs or click on the LO.
Oh, and here is an Easter freebie, you can pick up over at Digi Scrap Warehouse! Isn't it just adorable! Please remember to thank them! And well, I just couldn't resist doing a little shoppn' this morning over at Weeds and Wild Flowers! Heck, Gina has some awesome new designs in the shop and they are on sale too! (25% off!) Talk about some fantastic designing hey?!!! I'm having surgery on Monday and will be laid-up for at least a week, and what better thing to do, then to scrap!!!

Well, I best get going. Today we are celebrating my Emma's 9th Birthday with her little friends and cousins. We are holding her Birthday Party at roller skating rink, which she is so lookn' forward to! What more could a girl ask for, then friends, family, skating, good eats, and gifts galore! And of course, I'll be busy taking pics, which I'm sure you'll see here eventually! :)

Tah! Tah! For now... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails