Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Sunday!!!

Well, here we are... my favorite day of the week, Sunday!!! Wooo! Whooo! I was up before the birds this morning... 4:00 a.m.!!! I just luv getting an early start on my day; it's so quiet in the house. Thus, I can accomplish so much before the rest of the family is up and at it! The sunrise here on our hill, over-looking the golf course, is so pretty. I also luv catching a glimpse of that!

Yesterday, was a very productive day, as far as everything but digital. I did do some surfn' in the morning (PGD, DST, and my favorite blogs), but other then that I didn't sit at my puter until later last night. Emma had dance lessons at 9:30 a.m. and then we stopped for our Saturday morning Capppuccina. After that we headed on over to our local thrift shoppe and did some breezing through there (we luv going to thrift shops). Once we arrived home, I got in a cleaning frenzy. I dumped the liter box and cleaned that up all nice and fresh, for the boys(we have 3 kitties). Then I started in on a heavy cleaning of our downstairs living room. I wiped down all the woodwork, pulled out furniture and vacummed under everything, dusted, and completely moved the entire room around. It looks pretty cool actually, and smells so nice... fresh & clean! Oh, I also did five loads of laundry in between... After all of that, Emma and I went and did some grocery shopn'($122 later!) and came home and made supper. I then finally got a lil' puter time; I started a LO using some gifts I received over at DST today.
I will share the LO once it's complete... almost there.

Well I wanna share a couple of new blogs I came across, one is called Gallery Standouts. The site consists of a group of designers, that point out some pretty awesome LOs. If you are lookn' for some inspiration or need to pump up that mojo, you may want to check it out! The other is called Mushy's Ramblings. She is sooooo creative, and I totally fell in luv with this little digi book she put together! I have gotta put one together, it will make wonderful Mother's Day gift for my Mom! She is offering up the quickpages and template to us, so go get it.
(And be sure to thank her for sharing such a wonderful book!)

I also wanted to tell you about the one year Birthday Sale going on over at Pixel Gypsy Designs, everything is 50% off until the end of the month! That's right 50%!!!



You are probably gonna wanna pick up these awesome corrugated papers while you are over there! Aren't they just awesome?!!!


Here is LO I finished up this last week using the Corrugated Papers - Spring.


Completed credits can be found at PDG and DST.

Also, our big NSD issue of Gypsy Expressions will be hitting in boxes in about a week. Make sure you're subscribed to get it. If you haven't subscribed yet, you can do that HERE.

And there are a few days left in Autism Awareness Month. That means there's still time to donate to a great cause and receive the Everyday Joy Collection for free! Details on how to donate and the gifts you will receive when you donate can be found HERE. Plus you have until May 1st to post your layouts for the Everyday Joy Challenge. The challenge winner will be working with me to design their own custom coordinating element and paper packs! All of the info on the challenge can be found in THIS thread at PGD.

Also, I just have to tell you about the unique and fun goodies I was gifted with over at DST in the last two days!!! I have been on a lucky streak, I guess!!! This one is called Funky Tweet by CRE-BISONTINE. Her are links to her blog and her shop, which you will find plenty of things to drool over. But, isn't this kit just the spunkiest thing you ever seen!
I am hoping to play with this one today! And I of course will share my creation with all of you.


I also won these two beauties from the fantastic Edeline. You can find her wonderful products over at Cinnamon Designs, and if you would like to visit her blog, it's here. The LO I started last night, is turning out so darn fun, because of Edeline's designs!
I can't wait to share it with Adeline and all of you!

Well, I best call it quits for now and get to my Sunday morning ironing. Tah! Tah! for now! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails