Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pixel Gypsy Designs Crop Today!!!!

Pixel Gypsy Designs is holding 2 crops today to have a little fun and talk about the Everday Joy collection, the Helping Hand program, and autism awareness month.We'll have a daytimers crop at 4 p.m EST and a night owl crop at 10 p.m. EST. We'll be playing games with prizes for the winners and Sherrie will have a very special promotion going on during the crop times only. Please join us for one (or both!) of the crops, we'd love to see you there!
Crops will be held in the Pixel Gypsy Live area. Our chat lounge is for community members only. If you don't currently have a Pixel Gypsy Designs user account, you can create one by going to the Pixel Gypsy Designs home page. Once you've created your user account, set up your community profile and you will have access to all of the community areas of Pixel Gypsy Designs. (Details/instructions on how to set up your community profile can be found HERE.)
Bring your friends! The more the merrier!! I'll be there too! :)

Oh and I have few more LOs to show off...

Full credits can be found in my gallery at PGD or DST.

Otherwise, I haven't been up too much, other then the norm... Work, home, and family. Yesterday Emma invited a friend over(Sidney) and the three of us went on a great adventure. We went to the Mall and visitied Build-a-Bear Workshop and Limited Too! :) Emma and Sidney both picket out a new stuffed friend and a Webkinz.(Gosh, I think Emma is getting close to having 60 Webkinz! :0) And, me... I bought 2 new pairs of clogs from JCPenny(never mind how many pairs of shoes I have!!! LOL!). (Thus, I was able to throw out two of my old pairs, that were in horrible shape... cracked soles on them.) Then we headed over to Chuck E. Cheese, for some pizza, games and craziness(man that place is a zoo!). Here are a few pics from out adventure.

End to top our day, we had Sidney stay for a sleepover! We snuggled up in front the t.v., watched "Meet the Robinsons," and ate popcorn and ice cream. Fun was had by all!

And today... well Sidney went home, since we were kind of hogging her. And now I'm workn' on some ironing, laundry and just normal pickn' up and cleaning up.

Cuz... this afternoon I'm croppn' and scrappn'!!!

Well, best get back to my ironing! Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails