Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good Sunday morning to all! My favorite day of the week is here once again! Wooo! Whooo! And I've started it before the birds once; 4:00 a.m.! But, I so wanted to get a jump on the day, I have some ironing I wanna do, scrapn', and I wanna see what I can do to help out my Mom too(maybe some more lawn work). I am enjoying a hot cup of coffe and the digi world first, this morning! :)

Yesterday, ended up being a very busy, but productive day for me. After I did some NSD shoppn' in the digi world, Sidney(Emma's lil' friend) and I, took Emma to dance lessons. Emma's last lesson before the big recital, this up coming weekend. We eventually took Sidney home, since we kind of hogged this weekend(she is such a great kid and so darn cute!) I went through Emma's Bratz Dolls & accessories, and got them ready for delivery over at the consignment shoppe. Thus, we then delivered our stuff there, made two other stops, and then headed back home. After that I did 2 loads of laundry, vacuumed throught the entire house(which is way too darn big!), swept the floors, and did some misc cleaning. I then finally, got back to my computer late yesterday afternoon, like about 5:30ish. Boy what a day...

Oh, and I wanted to tell you about the additional great deals I found yesterday. Over at ScrapArtist I picked up this by thier CT Goddess & Designer for the fantastic price of $3.33, and
and this.... And I only spent $4.33 total! Quiet a steal, since Teacups & Tiaras is huge and full of yummies, and these awesome Shabby Sunday Papers by Cori Gammon were only$1.00!!!


After that, I headed on over to Scrapbook Graphics and just had to have these! I found these two sets of awesome Paper Borders by Birgit Kerr, which also come with templates(How cool is that!). The first set was $2.99 and the other $1.50! I can so, not wait to play with these.

I also grabbed these nifty Slices of Frames by Wendy Zine, which are also going to be cool to play with!

So, my total spent so far on all these goodies is $26.17. Wow! Such great deals! I also found some great freebies, and you can too by checking the DigiFree Blog , Ikea Goddness, or DST's NSD Freebie Thread. There are so many generous designers out there, that are bound to find plenty of goodies for your stash!!! (Oh, and don't forget to leave them some luv!)

Well, that's it for now... I'm off to check out a few other spots, that I missed yesterday. Some sites were running way too slow for this girl. I sure hope the traffic has slowed down on these sites, so I can shop! Tah! Tah! For now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails