Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Monday off day to all!!!

Wow! So much to tell you! Where should I begin?... How about another new exclusive designer(Ami Collofello) at Pixel Gypsy Designs!! You really have to check her work out, it's awesome! Full of graphic and retro designs! Oh, and now through June 1st, all of her designs are 50% off, so get over there now!! You are not gonna wanna miss this great sale on her unique designs! Here a just a couple of her collection, thus you'll have to head over to the shop to check out the rest.




And look at this beauty by Sherrie Piegdon herself!!! It's called Urban Edge andI'm officially calling this one my all-time favorite by Sherrie!!! I luv everything about it, the graphics, the retro and the color combos! And check those elements, sooooooo totally unique! This was a custom kit Sherrie created for Amanda; she was the lucky winner of this kit during the Everyday Joy Celebration. I have a LO in the works using this one and can't wait to get back to it, put some finishing touches on it and post it to the gallery. Oh, and here are a few of my latest LOs!!!
The first is of my Emma at her recent dance recital.
And then Emma and Ace at the school pet show, this last week.
And a beautiful pic of my Emma. This was taken last weekend when Emma, Jenna and I went on a bike ride. I saw this perfect spot for pics of the girls and couldn't resist black mailing theminto letting me snap a couple.
And this is a LO using a pic of my sister Marcie and I. It's one of my favorite pics, because it takes me back to days before my sister passed away. I miss her so much!!!
So, that about sums it up for now. I am off to finish up that LO using the Urban Edge Collection! Then I'll probably do some ironing. Other then that, that's my plans so far, for today. Tah! Tah! And I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!
Wait, one more thing... I wanted to point you in the direction of an awesome blog called Storeide. She is one heck of a designer and continually adding her designs up for grabs on her blog. Seriously, you must check it !
Okay, that's it! Bye! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails