Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Sunday People!

Well, here is Sunday again, my usually day to post to my blog. It's hard to squeeze in time to post every day, so I make sure I at least post once a week. And since Sunday is a slower paced day around my household, it's the best day to post.

Not much to share today, things are quiet over at Pixel Gypsy Designs due to a fire down

at the web hosting building in Texas. Apparently 1,000s of customers are without service, including a number of other digital sites, such as Pickleberry Pop, Gotta Pixel, etc. Yikes!!!

Otherwise, in my life... yesterday I attended a traditional scrapbooking Crop for a Cure, with my Mom & sister Wanda.($2,700 was raised yesterday!) It was a great time, but only got 4 LOs completed. I just find it difficult to go between traditional and digital scrappn'. I'm used to being able to manipulate pics, elements, etc. in digital and it's tough to traditional scrap then, and not be able to do all that altering of things. But, the event was awesome. Jessie does a wonderful job of pulling it all together, with vendors, auctions, raffles and food. It's all totally top notch! I was one of the lucky ones yesterday; I won a raffle, two silent auctions and a door prize. One of the silent auctions, which I won, included a Wacom Bamboo(a very nice prize!). Although, I already own a Wacom Graphire, so I really don't need it, so I may give it to my sis to play with.

I do have a few new digital LOs to share, using a number of the new products released over at Pixel Gypsy designs. Full credits can be found at DST.

Pixel Gypsy is down, so I can't link you to my LOs/credits over there. :(



So, today... I'm going to do some quick computer clean-up and organizing, get to my Sunday morning ironing and then head out to my Mom's to mow the lawn and do some weeding. I am then, am hoping to squeeze in some digi scrapn' and wanna redo my blog header. :)
Other then that, whatever happens... happens.

Have a wonderful Sunday and great week! Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails