Monday, June 2, 2008

Systems Go!!!

I know, it's not Sunday, but I had a moment and wanted to pop in with a couple of quick notes. Then I am off to an early morning dentist appointment, a doctor appointment(follow-up on my nose surgery), and then finally arriving at work around noon!
Great news!!! Systems are all go over at Pixel Gypsy Designs!!!! Twenty-Fours without is was totally agony!!! I missed all the chit-chat with the girls!

Also, I wanted to point you in the direction of a great freebie out there! You can find it on "The Blue Side" blog and it looks like this! She has been creating kit for the Scrap Orchard SYTYCD contest, so you may will probably find a few more over there. (Remember to leave her some luv!!!)

Well, I best scoot! Later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails