Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's been awhile...

Yep! I've been one very busy girl... Between work, taking care of my Mom and squeezing in some scrappn' time for my CT spot, I've been busy! But, things should let up now. Mom is home from the hospital, and after a week of staying with her(between my sis and I), Mom has been let loose on her own. And considering how nervious I was to let her on her own, she's doing pretty good.


So, anyhow here are a butt-load of LOs that I compelted since my last post over three weeks ago. There's alot... Complete credits can be found here at Pixel Gypsy Designs, my home. Some of them are for my AAM album I'm workn', which is a challenge going on over at Pixel gypsy Designs. We are about half way through, but it's still not too late to participate! None of these pages have a weekly deadline - they just all have to be done by November 8th, when the contest is over and we'll randomly select the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Pixel Gypsy Designs store and a gift certificate to Shutterfly, where you can get all your AAM pages printed into one big personal book! Wow! For more information about the challenges, see this thread.
















Okay, on to some of latest products over at Pixel Gypsy Designs!
There are ton, but these are the latest...
If you're looking to scrap zoo pics, check out Amanda's Wild Things--she has some adorable animals in there. (This kit was a suggestion of mine, and I just love what Amanda created!!) If you like bright and a bit whimsical check out Jamie's Bit of Whimsy (new in the Gypsy Girls Collection), or if scrappin' rectangular is your style check out my new Design Plates Rectangles templates! Wonderful hey?!!! Head on over to the shop, to see the rest of the new products; there's lots of them!







Well, that's it for today. Have a great Saturday! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails