Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday!!! So, how is everyone doing today? Me... I'm recovering from my second sinus surgery... slowly... The surgery went well, but I ended up with a bacterial infection on top of it, so I have felt completely miserable. But, the antibiotics are doing there thing and the packing and splint come out of my nose tomorrow. So, I should be able to go back to work on Tuesday!! Wooo! Whooo!

Well, the dear hubby has gone North for some deer hunting with his buddies. Thus, Emma and I are on our own for the week! We will be spending Thanksgiving with my Mom and a few other family members. I'm really looking forward to the family time and the turkey!!! :)

Say have you seen the this week's new products over at Pixel Gypsy Designs?!!! OMG! They are awesome!!! First there is the Mittens & Things Mega Collab from the PGD designers...280 mb of wintry goodness just waiting for you! It includes a Bonus 10-page 4x6 brag book too!
(Images are totally clickable!)

And you find this little ditty too! Very Merry, a fun holidy kit filled with doodled-up papers, and all things festive!

And here are a number of my latest LOs. Yep! I've been a busy little scrapper! I finally scrapped our "Walking With Dinosaurs" pics, and because I've been the Winter Holiday mood, I've scrapped some past pics of Emma. I have scrapped these before, but thought it would be fun to scrap them again and stick them in her album a year or two down the road; it's fun to look back at old pics of Emma.





And here is a LO of out goofy kitty Ace; I luv our Acers!!!
Full credits of my LOs can be found at PGD and DST.
Well, I guess that's it for today. I'm off to make breakfast for Emma and her friend Emma, and give up my computer to one of them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails