Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Friday!!! It's Friday! Thank goodness... it's been a very stressful week. Mainly work related, which has made it tough for me to keep my thoughts straight and my mojo up! (I hope the weekend will cure this! LOL!) But after, a week off of work, with my second nose surgery, the work really piled up. Although, I have complated a few layouts in the last couple of weeks, and wanted to share a few of my favs.
Full credits can be found here.





And I thought I would show you the new products in the store today,
(And remember they are all 20% on "New Product Release Friday!!")
Tis The Season Papers

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm hoping to finish up our family calendar; I have to actually... Christmas is almost here!!! Maybe I'll get some gifts wrapped too! Oh, and Emma and I, are hoping to decorate some Christmas cookies that Grandma made for us.
(More pics on the way, gotta take pics of cookie decorating! :))
So that's it, for me. I hope your weekend is a grand one!!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails