Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good Sunday morning to you! I so hope your day is off to a great start! Mine has been wonderful! (Computer time and coffee!) It's cold and windy here, although warmer then it has been lately... Yesterday it was warm enough around here to melt some of the snow, and now it's lookin' pretty dingy outside. Ya know, that dirty kind of snow look. Yuck!

Today I'm double checking my list and finishing up those holiday projects. My Christmas cards are complete and ready to go in the mail on Monday. Yeah!!! And today I will finish up our family calendar; I have 18 of them to put together. Should be fun... a hybrid project. Oh, and I have a few gifts I'ld like to wrap also. I pretty much have my Christmas shopin' done, other then two gift cards, so I'm sitting pretty good right about now. And hoping to have some additional time scrap, with all of these projects behind me. :)
How about you, how are you coming with your holiday projects?
So, do you have a place to call home here in digi world? Some place you hang-your-hat and feel welcome and comfy at, just as you do in your own home? Wether you or don't, I would like to invite you over to Pixel Gypsy Designs; my home! There you will find a store offering beautiful products by six awesome digital designers, a friendly forum, and a huge gallery to store your LOs in! I've been with Pixel Gypsy Designs for about 2 years now, watched it grow and improve in many ways! Everyone there is so friendly, a great bunch of digi scrappers! Come on over and check us out, you will be happy you did! See you there! :)
Well, I wanted to show you the new products that hit the shelves over at Pixel Gypsy Designs this week! I have yet to play with any of them, but trust me I will soon!!!

New by Sherrie Piegdon is this awesome collage design plate! Luvin' it, hey?!!!

Also by Sherrie Piegdon, these cute glitter gel alphas which coordinate with the Very Merry papers and elements, but totally versitile for any LO!

And then there is Amanda Carlson's cute Deisigner Mix n' Max Vol. 1 for all you CU girls!

I also have a couple of LOs to share with you. I haven't had a whole lot of time to scrap, so not much to show... I created this one for the latest challenge over at Vera Lim's Blog:


And this one for my CT spot over at Pixel Gypsy Designs.


Oh, and one more thing before I sign-off for the day! Check out this beauty of a kit, Noel Chic by Bisontine and Catherine Designs over at After Five Designs!! I've had my eye on it since it's release and it's now finally mine!!! LOL! It's on sale now for $3.00, thus I just couldn't resist!
I'm itchin' to scrap with it!!! Hopefully today!

Well, I best scoot on out of here! Stuff to get done... laundry, ironing, and holiday projects! Tah! Tah! for now! And thank for visiting my world!
(Leave me a comment, I would luv to know you were here.) :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails