Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Sunday people!!!

So how is everyone on this fine Sunday? Good I hope! I'm doing good, well... at least I am now. I was a wee-bit hung-over this morning. And I can blame it all on this group of ladies below!!! These are a good-share of my girl friends from high school. We get together once every since to catch up on each others lives and to just giggle and have a great time, just like we did in high school. We typically go out for dinner and drinks. And well... last night I did more drinking then eating and I ended up very sick last night and this morning. It wasn't until about 11:30 a.m. this morning, that I finally started feeling normal and was able to keep something in my stomach. But, I will say, it was worth it! I had so much fun last night.
On another note, have you been over to visit Pixel Gypsy Designs lately? There are new designers and a butt load of new products! Shawn Headley joined the design team, and her designs rawk my digi world! They are top-notch! In addition to her new designs, more goodies were added by the other terrific designers too. Below is what was added to to the store this last week. So what are you waiting for, get on over to the new designs are of the store!!!








Oh, and here are a few of my latest LOs. The first is a family pic taken while we were in PV, Mexico the first week of April.

This one, was a inspired by the Designer Challenge posted over on the PGD team blog. If you would like to join in, click here. If you’re new to our challenges, check out all the details on how to play along HERE.

And these are some of my additional creations lately.



Well, I guess that about sums it up for today. I'm to scrap for awhile now. Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails