Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Well, here it is already... Sunday! And it's going to be a dreary and rainy day in my neck-of-the-woods, but we do need it. And it will green things up around here. Probably a good thing it's gonna rain, because I have a butt-load of ironing and puter work to complete today, thus it won't bother me to be inside! :)
So, what's on your agenda this fine day?
This last week was a busy one... I'm still playing catch-up at work and home, after being gone for a week on vacation. (That's definately the only bad part of going on vacation.) But, I think I have my desk under control at work... I think anyhow. And things are falling into place at home too. Yesterday Emma and I ventured up the local Girl Scout head quarters to pick up the badges our girls worked so hard for this year. Fly up is coming up and we like to have them to present to the girls then. And then, we did a little shopping at Walmart. We finally made it back home so I could finish up the laundry and clean my car. And in between Emma and I played ball outside, because it was too nice not to! We topped our day off with dinner at our El Mariachi's, in good company, with Bob and Jane(BIL & SIL). It's was very yummy and everyone was stuffed!
In the digi world... Pixel Gypsy Designs has a new designer, Alicia Murphy. Here is one new products added to the store; isn't it just too stinkin' cute?!!!

And my creation using this little ditty:

And look at this sweet new kit my Abish Allen! Talk about the perfect kit for those Spring and Easter pics we all take~



And here is a LO I completed using it. The pics our of my Emma on Easter; a perfect kit to use with these pics.


Oh, and here is a LO I finished up on Friday. I wanted to scrap the beauty of Mexico in on LO, and whala, there is be! I'm so proud of it! :)







Well, I guess that's it for today, so I'm out of here! I'll be back in one week, or maybe sooner, or maybe later. Have a wonerful week! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails