Monday, April 13, 2009

Uggghhh.... It's Monday

Well, after a fast-paced Easter Holiday weekend, I am so looking forward to a quite and back-t0-the-norm week! Work, home, puter time, and just Tony and Emma and I. Those family gatherings can ware a person out! I luv family gatherings, don't get me wrong. They just drain me of energy and patience. Ya know?....

Anyhow, I wanted share a couple of my most recent LOs. This LO was created using a pic I took of a picture hanging on our wall in our hotel room in Mexico. I then placed and blended a pic of Emma walking on the beach into the pic of the picture. Lastly, I placed it in a mask. Unfortunately I wasn't on the ball enough to obtain the artist of the actual picture. Dah Lor!!!

And this is a LO using one of my favorite group pics from our trip to Mexico. It was the perfect pic to us with Abish Allen's new "Springster Kit."


And here is "Sprinster." Isn't it just adorable? I have a butt load of Easter pics from yesterday that I can not wait to scrap with little cutie! You'll be seeing those LOs soon, I'm sure. :)




Let's see what else do I know?...Hummm? Oh, Pixel Gypsy Designs is in the works of adding three new designers; Shawn Headley, Tammi Miller, and Alicia Murphy. I am so excited to see there creations and to play with them. Tammi has a mini kit and alpha in the store and the others will be adding to the store soon. Here is Tami's "Spice of Life;" wonderfully rich with color and texture. I haven't had a chance to play with this one yet, but trust me... I will!!!


Well, I guess that's it for today. I'll be back in a week or so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails