Monday, May 25, 2009

Good Memorial Day to you!

Happy Memorial Day to all; I hope you have a wonderful day planned! Me... I'm just finishing up the laundry for the weekend and then I'll need to do some ironing. Maybe after that I'll do some Spring cleaning and wash some windows(they need it!). And hopefully it will be warm enough today to jump in the pool. Pool is like at 82... I'm thinkin' that's plenty warm to swim in! :)
Yesterday was a productive day for me, very productive. It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind too it. Here is list of my accomplishments from yesterday.

-Completed a LO! :)
- Washed all the bedding; so everyone had a clean bed to sleep in last night.(I luv fresh clean bedding to go to.)

For Mom:
-Bought maulch for my Mom and laid that for her.
-Planted my Moms flowers for her.
-And did her weed trimming.
(It really looks nice, hope my Mom is enjoying the view!) :)

Then I headed home and...
- Took my car through the car wash.
- Did our weeding and trimmed back some bushes.
- Emptied the dishwasher.
- Swept the floors.
- Vacuumed through the house.
- Did 3 loads of laundry.

Then the dh and I...
- Showered (NO, not together! LOL!)
- Went out for dinner at our favorite Mexician Resturant. (Yummy!)

By 10:00 p.m., I was fast asleep. What a day! And let me tell you, I'm feeling it today; my body hurts. (So worth the effort though...)
And in my digi world... look what's new over at Pixel Gypsy Designs!



And here the LOs I completed this week! I just luv this one, because this is such a beautiful pic of my Emma. I tried to keep the LO simple, as to not take away from the beauty of the pic! Can you believe this pic is almost straight from the camera?!!! The lighting and moment were perfect! The only correction I made to the pic was to whiten her teeth a bit.


And the next two LOs are from a vactation in PV, Mexico this year. Oh... I wish I was there now!


And this one is of my girl friends and I from "Girls Night Out," a few weeks back. This LO was my entry in the Digi Dare for last week, and so totally fun to create.

Oh, and I wanted to mention that the challenges are starting up over at Pixel Gypsy Designs again. The first one will be posted in the forum on June 2nd; I hope you'll come join us!
Well, I guess I'm out of here for now... off to work on my ironing.
Hope your Memorial Day is a wonderful one! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails