Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yep! You got it! It's Happy Sunday!!!

Good Sunday morning to you all! The sun is shinning here and the birds are singing to me! A wonderful way to start the day! I hope your day is starting just as beautiful as mine.
Last night we out for dinner and a local Italian Restaurant for pizza(which was very yummy!). The Emma's Squared disappeared upstairs to beautify themselves, and look at how cute they were!!! I just had to take a pic of them, and of course it will be scrapped! :)


Oh, and I wanted to share this one too. Yesterday afternoon I had a Thirty One party, which was loads of fun! Their products are awesome and so fun! (What woman wouldn't enjoy a personalized purse or bag?) Anyhow, I soical kitty Ace got right in on the fun! Isn't he too stinkin' funny?!!!


And here is our Acer after the party... he was so tuckered out from all the fun. LOL!


Okay, I'm confessing again! LOlL! I've done a little digi shoppin' again too! See what I picked up this week! I know! I know! I probably didn't need them... but I couldn't resist. I hoping to play later today with them!!!

This one I picked up over at a shop I just found; cool stuff there.
The shop is Scrappitty Doo-Dah.


And the rest I picked up at one of my favorite shoppes... Shabby Pickle. Yah... you don't want to venture over to that store unless you've got your Pay Pal account with you!!! LOL!





And here are few of my newiest creations. I used some of the awesome new products over at Pixel Gypsy on this first one! Totally perfect for PV Mexico vacation pics! You really must venture over to the shop and check out all the wonderful new products this week!!!



Well, I've gotta head-it-on-out-of-here, lots to do... ironing and then we are off to mall for a little shoppin'! We have a few gift cards that are burning a hole in our pockets, so....
Anyhow, have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails