Monday, July 13, 2009

Howdie people!

Thought I best check in here, since I failed to do so yesterday. My weekened was way busy and full of fun!(Although, I did my share of work too....) Just a few of the fun things we did... A trip to the County Fair on Friday afternoon with my Emma and her cousin Karissa. Carnival rides, games and farm animals! I took hundreds of pics, so you will be seeing some LOs real soon with those! We really had a great time! We also had drinks and dinner out with Bob & Jane(my brother & sister in-law) at our favorite Mexician resturant on Saturday evening. Ohhhhh... it was it yummy!
Other then that, I did some window washing at our place and shampooed some carpets for my Mom, and before I knew it, my weekend was over! :(
Are you ready for some really creative challenges to get that scrapping mojo going? Well Pixel Gypsy Designs hase them! Check out Jenn's scraplift challenge to get your inspiration from a fellow Gypsy. Debbie has challenged you to create a layout based on a 6-word memoir--a great way for those of us who are slightly journaling challenged (that's definitely me!) to express a thought or feeling on our page painlessly. And on Saturday Teri posted a very fun Wild Card challenge that is going to have you playing with color and thinking about ice cream (yum!) all at the same time! All you have to do to earn Gypsy Points is follow the challenge, use at least one PGD product (freebies are ok!), post the layout in the PGD gallery and then link it up in the challenge thread. At the end of the month, Debbie tallies the points you've earned and they are credited to your user account! Gypsy Points can be traded in for discount coupons and even gift certificates! All the information about Gypsy Points can be found here.
Oh, and this Thursday is our monthly Word Artistry Crop! Come join us for some relaxed chatting and receive a free piece of Word Artistry word art. Scrap and post a layout containing the word art you received at the crop by the following Saturday and receive my newest Word Artistry pack, free and before it's released, as your posting bonus! Check the PGD event calendar for the crop time, and for other chats and upcoming PGD sales & specials.
Five of our fabulous Gypsy Girls are gearing up to compete in the Battle of the Creative Teams over at DigiScrap Addict, and one of them is me!!! Each week we will receive a challenge. Layouts will be voted on by the public and the winning Creative Teams (one category for individual designer CTs and one for store CTs) will win fun prizes. We hope that you will support us Gypsy Girls by checking our their layouts and casting your vote when voting begins in the Grand Stand of DSA!
Anyhow, here are my LOs from the past week! All of them are from new designs you can find over at Pixel Gypsy Designs. The new designs area of the shop is full of new goodies; the designers have been on fire! (And I like it!!!)



*Full credits of my LOs can be found here.*

Well, I must cut it short, just way busy! But, I'll be back soon when I have more time!
Tah! Tah! for now! :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ohh the battle of the CT's sounds like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails