Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

Busy, busy, busy... Yep! That's me, and I'm guessing that's what keeps me going. :) I usually post here on my blog on Sunday mornings, but my day was full yesterday.
So, I'm hearing today!
Hi!
Over the weekend our Brownie Troop #3857 visited the Cave of the Mounds and House on the Rock, here in Wisconsin. Both places were so totally amazing; I highly recommend a tour of them for both young and old. The girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
I heard alot of ohhhhhhs and awwwwwwhhhs. :) Here are a couple of group pics, which I'm sure will be scrapped real soon. Our troop consists of 8 girls, but 3 of them were off on family ventures, and weren't able to join us. :(


So, have you been over to Pixel Gypsy Designs lately? If not, you really must go check out all the new goodies in the shop! Amazing work by our designers, and at great prices! How about new a collab called Passport Approved?
Bon Voyage! You are bound for adventure with this huge mega kit put together by the talented Pixel Gypsy designers! With 37 sophisticated and detailed papers paired with oodles of travel themed elements – including 2 alphas – the layout possibilities are endless! You’ll love the Polaroid frames, awesome antique camera, postcard journaling card and so much more! Give your vacation memories the treatment they deserve with this well travelled kit! Over 70 unique elements (not counting alphas or color variations).
And here is my first LO using this wonderful collob!

This is my BOCT Challenge 4 LO. (And if you would like to check out all the other LOs and place your vote, visit here. Just be sure and vote for The Gypsy Girls!!! LOL!)


On this LO, I was playing around with some cloud pics I took and came up with this.


And this one here is for an upcoming challenge over at PGD. These are some of the pics I took while at the Milwaukee County Zoo, the weekend before last. Emma and I had so much fun there; we both agreed that it's an amazing zoo.

Otherwise, in life, it's been the norm. Visiting my Mom up at the hospital and taking care things around her place while she recovers. We are all hoping she is released from rehab this week, cuz we would much rather visit her at home, then up at the hospital.
On another note, school starts in a little under month, for my Emma. Thus, we will need to add school shopping and registration to our agenda.
Remember those days as kids? Oh... to be a kid again...
Well, I best get going... my lunch hour is almost over.
Tah! Tah! for now! :) And have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails