Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good Sunday morning to all! I hope your day is off to a wonderful start! Mine is... It's quiet in the house and the birds are singing outside. I'm enjoying some java and puter time; ohhhh.... life is good! :)
For the last three days I've been on Mom duty. After her 2nd hip sugery and weeks of rehab they finally gave her the okay to go home. Thus on Thursday, I was off to pick her up and spend a few days with her. Us kids are taking turns on "Mom Duty" until she is physically able to go solo. Maybe she'll be ready for that, after a week or so of us kids hanging around. :) Here are a couple of pics of her. The first is her trying to sit comforatably in her bed at the hospital, a week after her sugery.
And this is her on Thursday prior to coming home. She looks happy she is coming home, which is a good feeling(for her AND me!). Welcome home Mom! :)

Otherwise, today is gonna be a nice, relaxing day, I hope... Nothing on the agenda, except for what happens.
Since I've been MIA from the digi world and the web, I missed new release Friday at Pixel Gypsy Designs(and there were alot!!!). You may just wanna go check out the shop, and see all the new goodies. I planned ahead though, and took my laptop with to Mom's. White Mom was resting, I took some time to scrap some of the new goodies. I played with "Hike and Seek" by Cari Cruse. This kit is perfect for any outdoorsy pics!

(All images are clickable to the store and credits.)
I scrapped pics fromm our Girl Scout adventure to the House on the Rock. The view was spectacular and I just had to scrap them!


And here are some wonderful products by Christy Peffy, "Little Miss Glam Alpha" and "Emma."



See what I created with these. This is a pic of my twin great-nieces; aren't they just adorable?!!!

Well, I'm out of here for now.... I think I'll scrap a bit... Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails