Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Sunday!


Good Sunday morning to you all! I so hope your day if off to a wonderful start.

I awoke this morning too our little Missy Mae Oooops licking my face; she wanted me up! She is such a little sweetie!

It's been way busy lately... you know how life is. Squeezing this and that into your schedule... That's how it's been for me lately anyhow. I started my day off today with coffee and puter time; nice and relaxing. :) The rest of my day looks like this: Ironing, Emma's basketball game, and then off to see 2012! I'm so excited!!!

I wanted to share this pic I took yesterday. I took this out at my Mom's place; isn't it gorgeous?! A beautiful way to complete our day.

Okay, onto to digi stuff. Let's start with the new grab bag by Creations by Rachael!!! It's packed with funky, fun and color!!! It's totally me, all the way! It's so new I just downloaded it and haven't had a chance to scrap with it yet. But, thrust me, I will today!!! You can click on the image below to go directly to it, in the Gotta Pixel Shoppe! Oh, and it's only $3.00!!!

This here is a LO I completed for one of the Birthday Bash challenges going on over at Gotta Pixel. The challenge here was to use 20 buttons, and I pulled it off! :) You can find the challenge posted here: Week #3 Button Button Who has the Button. And remember, for each challenge you enter, your name is entered to win one of the grand prizes, which are amazing prizes!!!


This one here is a pic of my Emma and my Mom, using the the Gotta Pixel November Daily Download kit, "Life is Grand." The Daily Download provides you with pieces each day to a wonderful kit created by the awesome designers there. If you become a club member, the montly kit is yours for download right away. Yep! I'm a member and it's a great deal! You can check out club membership here. I also created this one for a challenge over at Gotta Pixel, this was for Brenda's Blueprint challenge for the week.

This here is a pic of my Emma and Jenna from last weekend's adventure and I scrapped it for the Elemental Scraps Surprise Challenge 11/06. It was a color challenge to use the products created by the site designers where they create using the same color pallete. I really luv how this LO turned out... fun and whimsical, just like our weekend. This was my first challenge participation over there and I plan to join in on some more. There designer's products pulled me into the shop, and then I found their forum. I was welcomed with open-arms and I'm really enjoying it there. A nice bunch of ladies, that's for sure.


My next two LOs I created using a new collab by Creations by Rachael and Late Night Scraps from Plucky Pear Designs. It's "Ties That Bind," and it's amazingly beautiful kit! My LOs are proof of it's beauty! It will hit the store shelves on Monday, November 23, 2009.



Well, I guess that's about it for today... I gotta go!
But, I'll be back soon, with more adventures of Laurie's World. :)

*Oh, and all images are linked to my galleries for full credit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails