Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Well, up and at it and ready to face another day. It's early here in Wisconsin... it's just beginning to get light outside. It's 22 degrees F and there are a few flurries coming down. It's suppose to be a cloudy day with the high of 27 degrees F. Bbbbrrr....

Well, I finished up my Christmas shoppin' yesterday; what a good feeling. Today I'm going to finsish my wrapping, do some ironing and then just relax. So overall, it should be a good day.
I'm lookin' forward to a short work week this week, with only 3 work days!!! One reason why I love the holidays; I so love the extra time to me and my family!

In my digi world, you may know, that I'm currently on the creative teams for the brillant and creative Creations by Rachel and Late Night Scraps. Both sell at Plucky Pear Designs, and if you haven't checked out their shops, you really need too! They have a beautiful store and superb designs. I just love scrappin' with their work; we are a perfect fit. Well, in addition to the fun with those teams, I've also found a new digi home at Elemental Scraps. I was pulled into this site, first by their products and then I found their forum was full of friendly gals. Thus, this is my new home! I just recently put in an application in for the CT their too; I'm full of anticipation waiting to hear who the lucky gals are... The dead line was the 18th, so we'll find out soon!
So exciting!

Otherwise, I have a number of LOs to share. None of them are CT LOs, they are scraps using some of my goodies I've picked up lately. I was feeling like my digi supply was being neglected, so I've been digging into it lately, and it's been fun!

(*All images are linked to my most complete gallery for full credits.)





Well, I'm out of here for the day... but will be back soon! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails