Monday, December 28, 2009

Did you survive the Christmas Holiday?

Good morning and a happy Monday morning to you! I hope your holiday was a wonderful one, filled with family, friends and food! Mine was all of the above and more! :)
Right now, I'm enjoying the quiet in the house. Emma and her two cousins(Jenna & Karissa) are still sound to sleep and so is the dh and furballs. I'm up way early and liking my new desk that my dh and Emma gave me for Christmas. They also gave me a 1TB EHD, so I'm busy moving everything over there. (Which is going to take some time... my digi stash is humungo! They spoil me, big time! (And I luv it!)
I have a few LOs to share, I know... big surprise! :) Well hey, it is my favorite passed time you know! These will reflect a small portion of the fun we had through out our holiday. Sledding, baking, Christmas and more. I've been busy scrappin' with my stock-pile of digi goodies, cuz I felt like I was buying, but not using my purchases.
Thus, none of these are for my creative team spots.

(*Complete credits of my LOs can be found here, in my DSA gallery.)
Speaking of purchasing, here is my latest. Isn't it a beauty? You can scoop it up over at The Shabby Pickle. I'm certainly gonna need this; I have so many holiday pics to scrap! So off I go to scrap! Tah! Tah! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails