Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good morning! I hope your day and new year is off to a wonderful start! Mine hasn't been too bad... it could be worse... actually it has been worse... Thus, I don't have anything to complain about other then being miserable with a cold...
So, how was your New Years Eve? Mine was nice... I spent it with my Mom, sister Wanda, daughter Emma, and niece Karissa. We had a scrap sleep-over at my Mom's, which we hadn't had in months, so we were due for one. I even traditional scrapped instead of digi; it was fun scrappin' hands on again! I got 4 pages scrapped, but won't share them because I'm to lazy too scan them. (Heee! Heee!) But they did turn out cute. I have small pile of pics that need to be traditional scrapped, from prior to my addiction of digi scrappin'. So, I work on those when I feel the need for hands-on scrappin'.

Since then I've been sick with this cold... and stuck at home. I'm hoping to get out today though. It was my Mom's birthday yesterday and I wanna deliver her gifts and visit with her.
While stuck at home, I did manage to get the Christmas tree down for the year and the decorations. And I then did some cleaning. It seemed to help clear my sinuses by being up and movin'. I also did a little digi scrappin' in between. Here my latest scraps!
(*All images are linked to the store or gallery for credit.*)
These two LOs reflect a bit of the Winter fun we've been having here in Wisconsin!

This LO is for the Gotta Pixel January Simply Sketchy challenge. What a fun template! And it was fun to scrap some brights, which are my favs to scrap with!

And this morning, I picked up the latest issue of the Digital Artist Scrapbooking Magazine. I so can't wait to dig into that! It's packed with loads of information, digi info and loads of goodies(I'm talkin' loads!)! This isse has over 40 Christmas inspirational LOs and downlaods from Pickele Berry Pop(a huge collab!), Kitty Designs and Jofia Designs! Talk about amazing hey?!!! My downloads just finished and I'm gonna dig into them next! Can't wait!!!

Well, I guess I'm out of here for the day. Gotta get my ironing done, hop in the shower and head out to Mom's! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails