Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good morning to you!

Good morning and happy Sunday! So what's on your agenda for the day? Me... I have a few things planned... Gonna finish some dusting I didn't get to yesterday, do some ironing, and then Emma and I are off to visit Grandma this afternoon; Our favorite person and place to visit. A little bit of work and a little bit of fun. :)

I've been so sick lately, with a horrible cold. And actually still don't feel the best... It's settled in my chest. But I am feeling better, then I have in over a week. I finally made a visit to the doc on Friday after work and she prescribed antibiotics. So, it shouldn't be long and I'll be back to my normal chipper self. :) To keep my spirits up, I keep my thoughts on this place. The Riu Jalisco in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. Tony found some awesome prices for our annual vacation there and plans to book it tomorrow. Wootie! Whooo!


Yesterday we attended my great-niece's 2nd Birday Party; Gracyn turned the big two years old. And she had such a blast! Watching her at two brought back alot of great memories of when my Emma was that age.(I miss it!) Kids are so much fun at this age. I have to share one of the pics I took last night... Isn't she just adorable in her princess outfit? And you've gotta luv that goreous red hair of her's!


Oh and look what I woke up to this morning! Ugghhh... The little Missy Mae Oooops was a naughty little gal again! She decided to keep herself busy by shredding her crate mat.(And yep, she's spending some quality time in crate, at the moment!) I guess I should clean that up pretty soon, hey?...

Speaking of Missy... I captured this pic of her taking nap. A sweet and adorable moment, when she is not being naughty... (All pooped, from all those naughty adventures of her's! LOL!)

And of course, I took a couple of pics of my boys!
My handsome peanut.
And my handsome Ace.
Otherwise, in the my digi world, this is what I've been up to. This here is an adorable kit by Shawnery Mathis from over at Gotta Pixel. Isn't it just too stinkin' cute?!!! I had to have it!


Here is my LO using this cute kit, which was for a font challenge going on over at Gotta Pixel.

Also, I picked up a number of the "January Color Play" items over at Elemental Scrap and had to play along over there too! This was for the 1/02 Surprise Challenge, where we were to scrap the choosen color palette. The color palette was what the designers used for the color play this month. It was so fun to play along with the new goodies I bought! :)
And this kit, "Winter Dreaming" is by Tracie Stroud of Scrap Orchard. I was one of the lucky winners over at her new blog. Tracie is starting the new year with a new look and new blog. You should go on over and check it out; her blog is beautiful and full of fun, goodies, and inspiration! If you would like to pick the kit up for yourself, you can find it here.
And here is my creation with this beauty.

Otherwise, my Creative Team spots have been pretty quiet over the holidays.(Which has given me the opportunity to scrap with alot of the goodies in my digi stash. Yeah!) The designers have taken a well deserved break, well... sort of... I know they have been working behind the seens, cuz that's what they do, and do so well! Kelly with Late Night Scraps is movin' her designs to a new shop. I'm not sure if I can tell you where, so I'll just leave it as tease for now! Heee! Heee! As for Rachael with Creations by Rachael, rumor has it there is a new duo in the works by Rachael and Kelly. (A little hint: Lights, Camera, Action!) Ohhhh... I can't wait!!! Anywho, you can keep up to speed with these gals over at Plucky Pear Designs, at their home blog and store.
Well, I must get out of here; I've got stuff to do! Later! And have a wonderful Sunday! :)
Oh, and remember all my LOs and kits are linked for full credit. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails