Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Sunday morning to you!!!

Good morning and happy Sunday to you all! I had a great sleep last night and woke to beauty around me. Over night, fog moved in and blanketed the area with what is called fog ice. It was so pretty outside I had to snap a couple of pics from our back yard. Too gorgeous not to capture!


So what's on my mind this morning beside the beauty here in Wisconsin? This of course!!! 58 days and counting until we part for the beautiful Riu Jalisco, in Puerta Vallart, Mexico!!! Knowing this family time is coming, it puts a smile on my face and adds a spunky little skip to my walk. I obviously, so can't wait!
Each year, if we can afford it, we head off to this all inclusive resort for rest and relaxation and some quality family time with Tony's brothers and their wives. We always have a great time and have so many beautiful memories to cherish. This year we've been sending each other e-mails called "Mexico Tease," and share pics each of us have taken while in PV over the years. Here are a couple of the teases I received.

Okay, I must get mind off of vacation and move on(for now). Heee! Heee!

So, now that Late Night Scraps has set up shoppe at Scrapbook Bytes and closed her other two stores, you find now find here designs here at, Scrapbook Bytes and Plucky Pear Designs. And one of the many perks of being on Kelly's CT is having access to the Scrapbook Bytes collabs. As if we were'nt spoiled enough, with having the pleasure of scrappin' Kelly's Designs! Awwwhhhh... life is good! (Heee! Heee!) Check out this beauty; Sparkle Softly. For one more week, it can be yours for free by purchasing $10 of designs in the shop. And with all the sales going on in the shoppe(39% of Kelly's designs until Jans. 31st), you can get alot for very little!
Here are my creations with this beauty!

And look at Kelly's debut kit!!! Sweet Sweet Luv! It's packed with all things beautiful and loads of luv! This is what I'll be playing with today!!! Woooo! Whooo!

and she also has some new CU doodles! Fun! Fun! Fun!
Oh, and OMG! I have to share this sneak peak with you! From my other CT, Creations by Rachel, is coming "Hey Diddle Diddle." It's hitting the store shelves at Plucky Pear, tomorrow(Monday, January 18th), and trust me, you are gonna want this one!!! I've been playing with it all week and can't wait to share my LOs, upon it's posting.(I'll be posting my LOs tonight, if your are interested in checking it out a wee bit early.) :)
Well, I should going.... I have a few things on the agenda today, so I should get at them! Thus, allowing for time to play with "Sweet Sweet Love!" :)
Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails