Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good morning! It's early here, and I'm up early before preparing for my work-day. I wanted to come and tell you some exciting news!
First off, Scrapbook Bytes is turning 7 and the party begins this Friday, over at the site. So, be sure and pop-in and join in on the fun! I'll be there for sure, because both of the designers I CT for have set up shoppe there, which is also exciting news. So, not only is Kelly with Late Night Scraps selling there now, but so is Rachael of Creations by Rachael! What an exciting move for both of them and the perfect spot for them!
(*All images are totally clickable to the stores and galleries.*)
So, be sure and check out Creations by Rachael's shoppe while you are there, because celebrating her new shoppe and Scrapbook Bytes Birthday with a sale! 33% off!!! :)
Oh, and remember on Sunday I shared with you a sneak-peak of her latest kit. Well, here it is, in it's entirity! Isn't it just too stinkin' adorable; a must have! You'll find it in new shoppe at Scrapbook Bytes and over at her home store, Plucky Pear.

And here are two of my creations with this cute kit!


Also, Kelly with Late Night Scraps is celebrating her new shoppe there too! You can pick up her goodies at an amazing 39% off!

And at 39% off, her new kit "Sweet Sweet Love" is a complete steal! Prepare for those Valentines pic you'll be taking and pick it up during her sale for $3.66!!!

And take a lookie at my creations with this amazing kit! It was a breeze scrappin' these LOs and everything just fell on the pages so easily, because it's packed with beauty and love!
A must have kit for your digi stash!

Well, I best jump in the shower and wake this butt up! Then it'll be time to get my Emma in the shower, so we can both head off to work and school! I'll catch up with you later! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails