Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Sunday Morning!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you have a great day planned and enjoy what ever your Sunday brings your way! I have a full day ahead of me... ironing, shower, deliver Jenna Jane back to her Daddy, and then off to a class a reunion planning meeting later this afternoon. Thus, I'm up early and getting a jump on my day.
The first thing that comes to mind these days for our family, including me, is our up coming trip the Riu Jalisco in PV, Mexico. Only 23 more days until our departure!! Woooo! Whooo! I've done some shoppin' and I'm set, now I just gotta be sure my girl is set. She has grown so much since last Spring, that she is going to need so much! Thank goodness we only have one child to clothe! LOL! Anyhow, sharing a few more pics of our destination. :)


Last night my Emma and Jenna spent the evening with Grandma, so it allowed me some down-time later on in the evening. Thus, I did some playing. I came across some fun software call Shape Collage and just started playing. Here are a few of my creations! Fun hey?!!! Oh, and the software is free, so go on over and check it out! And enjoy!
Otherwise, not much going on in my digi world... All though, I do wanna share some info on a new collab release by Amanda Carlson Designs and Spinky Dink Scraps. It's a yummy kit and and full of sweet treats and lots of color! You can find it over at Elemental Scraps tomorrow!
I did some playing with it last night and created this. I wanted to create a LO reflecting how it can be used to scrap those pics other then for sweet treats. Cool hey?!
Okay, I off for now and on to the rest of my Sunday! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails