Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Spring!!!

Hey there... It's been a while... Well, we are back from our annual vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and as usual, it was gorgeous there! It was sunny every day and the temps were in the 80's. Perfect weather! It was an amazing trip and the week went by way to fast! I miss the beauty of it already... But, one good thing is, we came back to Spring in Wisconsin, instead of snow, which has also been beautiful. The grass is greening up and tulips have blossomed, and oh I even spotted a couple of Robins! But, I must share a few of my favorite pics from our vacation.
This here is the sunrise we experienced every morning. Along with a walk on the beach, it was the perfect way to start our day.
And then the sunset...
This here is a night shot of the walk-way and fountain in the center of the resort. We had a view of it from our room; it is gorgeous during the day and at night.
And this is the whole clan... The Webers and the Larabees.
A few of us enjoying the swim-up pool. :)
Me and my man! I luv this pic of Tony and I, and can you believe it, it was taken by Emma our 10 year old daughter. I think she is a great little photographer already!(Although, I guess she has a good teacher. LOL!)

And here is my little bambino.
So, now onto some scrap talk, cuz that's my gig!
(All images are linked to the stores and galleries for full credit.)
Here is a LO I created before I left on vacation, but just didn't have time to post it. I used some of the March Color Play Designs from over at Elemental Scraps.
Now, onto new CT stuff...
And speaking of Elemental Scraps, look at this precious kit by Amanda Carlson. It's in the shop now for only $2.25!!!
And here is my creation with it; soft and clean.
"Pink Elegance" by Creations by Rachael. An amazingly elegant kit and found at Gotta Pixel.
And my scraps...

The stage has been set with this kit and critics having been giving it "Two Thumbs Up!" Creations by Rachael and Late Night Scraps teamed up on this one, isn't it awesome!!!
Here are a couple of my creations...

Oh, and look at the latest by Late Night Scraps, it's "Oh so Lucky!" An outstanding Irish creation to scrap your St. Patrick's Day picks and more!
You also get a set of 6 quick pages free with purchase! :)
And this what scrap with it... a beach LO... See told you, you could scrap more with it!
And another...
Late Night Scraps also came out with some of awesome CU doodles, for those designers! I can't wait to see these in action!
Speaking of Late Night Scraps, she currently has a CT call going on. So, if you are looking to join a fun and friendly team and have the pleasure to scrap with amazing designs, then get your app in!
Well, I must scoot for now... got lots to do. Some cleaning and then off to celebrate my Emma's 11th Birthday at the local roller rink with her and her friends.
Have a great day and Easter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails