Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good evening everyone! I hope your week is going well! Mine is going pretty good... Getting things accomplished at work and at home. And of course I'm squeezing in some scrappin time! :) I guess we are getting back into the groove here, after our vacation... Work, school and dance for Emma, and family time...

I finally scrapped some pics from Emma's basketball season and I just loved how it turned out. I used Sports Mania: Basketball by Heather Roselli of The Sweet Shoppe. I do beleive I'll be scrappin' with this kit again; I luv it! :)

(*All images are linked to stores and galleries!)

I also did some scrappin' of last year's Easter pics. Yep! I was excited for Easter this year, soooo.... Anyhow I used "Easter Day" by Creations by Rachael of Plucky Pear Designs! Isn't it just the cutest kit ever! I plan to use this on some of this year's pics too.

And here is my creation, with last years pics. My Emma and neice Jenna, hunting for goodies. Easter is always special around our house because ever since my sister Marcie's passing, Jenna spends the Easter holiday with us. We look forward to it every year!

Oh, and I must show a sneak peak of what's coming to Plucky Pear this Friday, April 9th! It's called "Happiness" and the color palette is awesome?!!! A must have for sure! It's plump full of gorgeous elements and perfectly textured and patterned papars. So be watching for it!

Oh, and our Rachael is a guest designer over at Digital Scrap Cafe. So you should head on over and check out what you can get using the below offer! You won't be disappointed, trust me! :)

And lookie at this fun LO I created using Amanda Carlson's new "April Color Play" goodies over at Elemental Scrap! A Springy and snappy color palatte, that' very versitile, yet perfect for those Spring pics you've been taking!




Well, I've gott scoot for now... off to watch some George Lopez with my Emma!
Night! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails