Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Layouts and Digital Goodies!!!

Well, hi there!!! How is your Sunday going? I so hope it's been a good one for you! Mine hasn't been all that bad I guess... considering I'm on my third day of having a headache... And today was the worst of all three... But, my Mom always told me, "The third one, and your out!" So, I'm figuring tomorrow I should be headache free...
With or without a headache all weekend, I did still get alot accomplished around the house. I had a list of things to get done and I got it all done and more. Ahhhhh... the feeling of accomplishment...
Now that it's Sunday night, I guess it's back to work for me tomorrow. Other then that, I really don't have much on the agenda for the week. It's suppose to be nice out, so maybe Emma and I will go for a bike ride and a walk. (And yep, I always take my camera with!) Tuesday night my girl has dance lessons and Wednesday night we will be off to visit Grandma, like we do every Wednesday night. That's what my week looks like... the norm. Oh, and the hubby is headin' out of town for work. As long as this headache is gone, the week should be a good one.
Well for digi stuff, I have a couple of LOs to share using some goodies from Creations by Rachael. She is such a sweet boss-lady! She gifts our CT with some exclusive goodies, for just us to play with. And of course, the goodies always rawk! See.... Well, and of course booth LOs are of my Emma!!! (Obviously, Emma is my biggest inspiration for scrappin'! How can one not wanna scrap that face!)
This first one is a prime example of me goofin' around in PSE... Extraction and title play... a bit out of the ordinary for me. And so fun! (Oh, and this LO is for the April All Stacked up challenge for over at Gotta Pixel.)
(*All images are linked to my galleries for full credit or to the stores.)


And this here is Creations By Rachel's latest kit; Isn't it gorgeous?!!! Pick up yours now, by clicking on the image and off to the shoppe you'll go!

And here are my CT LOs with this kit. Both LOs include pics taken while we were on vacation in Puerto Vallarta a fews weeks ago. (Oh, do I miss the beauty of PV!...) My Emma took this pic below, of Tony and I; She's such a great little photographer already, at the age of 11! :)
And this one here is pics of the girls in the group swimming with dolphins. What an amazing experience for them. And me, I had a great time taking pics of them.
I guess, that's it for the night... Gonna watch some tv and bomb around the web until bed-time.
Tah! Tah! And thanx for visiting my blog!
And hey, don't be shy. Let me know you visited and leave me a comment. I luv visitors! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails