Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Store Closing, Huge Sale, New Goodies & my Scraps

Happy Thursday peoples! So how is your week going? Mine has been a busy one... Work, dance lessons for my Emma, doctor appointments and all sorts of other things... But, I wanted to the time to come tell you about a few things scrap related.
First off, the amazing Creations by Rachael, is on the move again. Her store at Inpiration Lane is closing soon, but before that happens she is having a humungo sale! Everything is 35% or you can buy it all for $25.00!!! What a rockin' deal either way hey?!!! This sale ends April 25th, so you best head over there soon.
(*All images are totally clickable to the stores and LOs.)

Oh, and I must show you the latest kit my Amanda Carlson... "Beach Bonanza" it's perfect for scrappin' those Summer vacation, beach trip, and Summer fun pics. It's on sale too, for %25 off!

And here is my scrap:

Well, as long as I'm here, I would like share a few of more of my latest scraps. My first was scrapped using this wonderful Winter kit my Late Night Scraps. This is "Winter Follies" and you can find it at Plucky Pear Designs, right here. I've been having a great time scrappin' all our Winter fun pics with it, and highly recommend it for your Winter kit collection!

And my scrap:

Oh, and check out this cute little diddy! I picked up "Dog-Gone Cute" over at Scrap Matters last weekend(amoung a number of other kits-Heee! Heee!) and had to play right away! It's by Whimp Chompers, and I must say, you really need to go check out here shoppe; You'll find loads of fun goodies over there! (I sure did!)

And my scrap:

And yep, this another one of the goodies I picked up while shoppin' over at Scrap Matters. This is "Sunshine and Daffodis" by Sahlin Studios. I had my eyes on this for weeks and couldn't resist it any longer. Heee! Heee! Gorgeous Hey?!!!

And here is my first scrap with it... simple, clean and oh so sweet.

Well, I guess that's it for me tonight... Now, I'm off to check out what's going on in the digi world! Night! And thanx for checking out my blog; I so hope you find it entertaining and inspring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails