Monday, May 10, 2010

New goodies and a freebie!!!

Good evening! I hope your weekend and Monday went well! Mine were busy, but I did squeeze in some scrappin' time! (I always find time for that! Heee! Heee!)

I wanted to pop in and show you all the goodies I've been playing with the last couple of weeks! Rachael with Creations by Rachael has been one busy gal! Thus, us CT gals have been too, and we are lovin' it! Did you see that her grab bag over at Scrap Matters has been unpacked?!!!  Take a look at what she all had packed into it! It was huge!!!  And all of them are now available in all of her shoppes.


These here were created by us CT gals(Yep! Me too); A creative bunch indeed?!


Here are two of my scraps with Road Trip:



Also in that Grab bag was all of this... this is Passport Required.

And some more embellishments by us CT gals.

And one of my scraps with Passport Required.

Oh, and last week Rachael also released this gorgeous kit... Wings and Wildflowers.

This kit was amazing to scrap with and I was very pleased with my creations.
A definate must have for your stash.


Tappers

Oh, and look at this beauty by Late Night Scraps! It's perfect for all those tropical get aways! I've enjoyed scrappin' with this one too, and will be using it time and time again, I'm sure!


Here are my first two LOs(Yep! There will be more!):



And these three following LOs are none CT layouts of mine.

I am especially proud of this LO, so proud of it that I framed it! And I entered it in the "Scrappers Choice Awards" over at DST.  You can find it in the Best Use of Blending Technique catagory here.  If you like it too, please go vote for me; I would be very grateful! Just follow the link above! Thanx!




And before I go, I wanted to share a great freebie with you; You can find it over at Rachael's blog. It's these great page templates created by two of our very creative gals on our CT. So, if you are a template lover, head on over to her blog to scoop it up! (Don't forget give her a BIG thank you!)


Well, I've gotta scoot for now. But, I'll be back soon! Tah! Tah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails