Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gotta Grab it and Grab-A-Byte

Good morning!!! I told you I'd be back soon!

I'm back to fill you in on some more goodies from Creations by Rachael and Late Night Scraps!
Yep, there's more!!! Busy little designers, that's for sure!!! 

First, today is the last day to scoop up your Gotta Grab It goodies from over at Gotta Pixel.  All designs in the GGI are $1.00 each, so go now! Today is you last chance to get them at such an awesome price.  Creations by Rachael's GGI is a must have, check it out.  The papers are only $1 and so are the elements;  so you get the entire kit for $2!!!


So my creations...



Oh, and I also wanted to point you in the direction of Scrapbook Bytes!!! There is a new Grab-A-Byte up and it's so totally yummy!


And you'll find these delicious goodies by Late Night Scraps in the mix! And also, only at $1 each!!! But, move fast on this too, because they'll be a $1 for one week and then they'll priced at their normal price.



Okay, that's it for me today! I'm out of here, for now...
And thanx for stoppin' in! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails